After a website or social networking page is complete, it should be kept fresh by updating it regularly. Often, your website or social networking page content will change as you or your company grow. Product prices, new products, new family photos, etc. are always evolving.
Keeping your website or social networking page updated can be a hassle if you're busy doing other things or don't want to maintain it yourself. We can help.
Updating your content in a timely fashion will let your visitors know what's happening today — and can contribute to your bottom line. Among other things, updates are excellent for:
- Offering new products or services
- Adding functionality to your website (blogs, e-commerce, etc.)
- Announcing upcoming and past events
- Updating out-of-date information
- Customer questions better answered online than by phone or email
- Additional informational steps in the read-to-purchase cycle
- Effective graphical illustrations of your products and services
- Recoding slow-to-download sites; updating code
Because not every website or social networking page needs constant updates (and those updates can be sporadic and of varying size), we charge either a monthly fee or a flat fee.